Protected Van Lines - Ripped Off & I moved my own stuff

This company had quoted me $2,095 when it was complete I was charged a total of $5,146.Upon arriving in Los Angeles he said I had more item and had to charge me more.But all of my things didn’t fit in the truck and I had to get rid of lots of furniture.

A week later I got a call at 4pm saying they would be at my house at 8am to deliver. I still had a balance left which only gave me an hour to get a money order. The night before I was arguing with the company because they were still asking for more money, because I had 36 stairs. The driver came with 2 men from Craigs list to help but left after 1hr and they said they can’t do it and it’s too hot.My son and I continued to carry our stuff up 36 stairs with no help except the driver.

3 hours later, 1 man from Craig’s list showed up in jeans & my son gave him shorts to wear but complained about moving boxes.My son and I continue to carry boxes and unwrap the furniture.After it was done, both men jumped in my pool to bath and cool off.The boxes were smashed and numerous items are broken.I wrote a review on yelp and they called to ask me to take it down and they would pay me $100.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.